Published on February 11th, 2014 | by Danielle Hilton0
5 Tips To Renovate House Within Budget
If you want to renovate your house and are on a tight budget then there are ways to renovation at affordable rates. Like any other investment you have to invest your time and money to renovate the house. You have to be regular with the maintenance and repair work of your house.
If you want to give proper look to your house but at the same time you are also strict within your budget then don’t worry. You also have some ways to give a shape to your dreams. There are so many home remodelling ideas available with the new design.
- You can use the granitecountertops rather than using solid materials for your basement and luxurious kitchen. This material is very beautiful and is also cheap. They are not only looking attractive but also have a long lasting solid item. This item gives a magnificent classy look to your kitchen floor. You can use marble, countertops of granite, soapstone which can be purchased at lesser rate. You can also select the pre finished products. You can save money by avoiding the costly paint work. You can also purchase the items like coloured weatherboard, pre devised wall finishes, decorating boards.
- One can also make the things more cost – effective. You can allow cutting the granite stone into small part. After cutting the stone you can apply it on the wall and floor like the ceramic tiles. For any reason if it is broken you can change that only part. You don’t have to replace the whole thing. In this way you can save a lot.
- There are so many cupboards for configuration, trimming and finishing the kitchen floor. You can get this with customized design at a very low cost. This is actually the best choice to fit your kitchen floor.If you don’t want to waste your money then you can also go for the semi customization of the cupboard. It will also cost a lot less. You can also change the depth, width, height to fit the whole area of your kitchen.
- You can also go for the lamination of the floor rather than choosing the wood flooring. You can use the material known as pergo. This material is very cheap. One can get the material in the form of grain patterns. So if you just look at the floor you can not differentiate between the wooden floor and the lamination flooring.
- You can also use ornate crown moldings. But the easy way to make this affordable is by using the smaller moldings. If you use smaller one rather than larger one it will cost you less price. It will also provide your space a very good look. The most important thing is the time to renovate your house. The renovation job is very expensive. It will be more expensive if you choose peak season of the year to renovate your house. Therefore the suggestion is to avoid the festive season to remodel your house. So you can easily bargain with the professional contractor to get a good deal to renovate your house. Click on websites that give ideas on saving more.