Published on November 3rd, 2017 | by Ryan0
Subject Wise JEE Advanced Books For Every Aspirant
Preparing for JEE Advanced? Then we can understand the troubles you are going through. With a vast syllabus to cover and the complex issues to follow, it seems like you can think of nothing but the forthcoming competitive exam. The huddle becomes much more confusing when you have to pick the books for your JEE advanced exam.
With so many books coming up in the market, sometimes students cannot decide which ones are the best. In the end, a lack of proper guidance and understanding leaves your desk filled with books that are not worth spending the time and money.Always remember, books are the first saviours that can help you in achieving your IIT dream, so carefully select the best ones and ace your IIT JEE advanced results.
To help you out in this crucial task, we have prepared an exclusive list of subject wise JEE Advanced books that are favourites of experts and academicians since years. So, take a good look!
- Maths XI & XII by R.D. Sharma: You must have heard about this one. A renowned book among JEE aspirants, it covers the entire syllabus that is not just limited to IIT JEE but also helps in other competitive exams and state level engineering examination. The book is mostly preferred by the beginners as it illustrates the examples with useful explanations making it easier for the students to understand a concept better.
- Plane Trigonometry Part 1 by S.L. Loney: If you want to strengthen your fundamentals, then Plane Trigonometry Part 1 by S.L. Loney is what you should look for. The book is famous for giving clear explanationsand covers various topics such as Distance, Heights and Inverse Trigonometric Functions. Also, solutions are also available at the end of the book so that you can cross check your answers.
- Plane Co-ordinate Geometry by S.L. Loney: Another marvel by S.L. Loney, this book is best to understand concepts of thecircle and straight lines. As per the needs of IIT JEE, the book covers all the concepts with good examples and exercises to practice.
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron: Most of the students who find Calculus a tough topic to deal with prefer this book by I.A. Maron. Problems in Calculus is a complete package for a student who wants to master the subject.
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight: Known for the plenty of solved and unsolved examples, Higher Algebracover a number of topics including ratios, proportion, permutations and combinations, partial fractions, arithmetical and geometrical progression, harmonic progression, scales of notation, the theory of numbers, and determinants as well.
- Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma: Famed as a Holy Grail for the students preparing for JEE, both the volumes of Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma offers simple explanations to tough topics. Due to the vast number of concepts it covers, it is also recommended by the teachers and students who have aced JEE examinations.
- Problems in General Physics by, I.E. Irodov: Covering essential Physics topics such as Basis of Vector, Trigonometry and Calculus, it is one of the best reference books for students preparing for JEE Advanced. Though it is divided into six parts and is quite time-consuming, it can do wonders as an additional source of study during your JEE Advanced preparation.
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker: Being true to its title, Fundamentals of Physics gives clear descriptions of the fundamental principles of topics like Electromagnetism and Wave Optics. Also, the book has detailed chapters on the mathematical derivation of the equations, historical background and solved examples as well.
- Chemistry XI & XII by NCERT: No less than a guiding mentor, these books are the first book mates that a student aspiring for JEE Advanced gets. The book covers a vast spectrum of topics ranging from organic and inorganic chemistry with great explanations, examples and exercises.
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon: With a blend of both theoretical and numerical problems, Physical Chemistry is one of the most sought-after books for every JEE Advanced aspirant.It covers the entire syllabus of Physical Chemistry including Radioactivity,Atomic Structure and Stoichiometry.
- Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon: Organic Chemistry is another finest piece by O.P. Tandon that is a great helping hand to the IIT aspirants.The book is filled with various new articles and types of questions including Multiple Choice Questions and Matching-Type Questions to help the students in getting a better grab on the subject.
- Organic Chemistry by Paula BruiceYurkanis: Last but not the least, Organic Chemistry by Paula BruiceYurkanisis also one of the most preferred Chemistry books. It deals with the topics such as Hydrocarbons, Resonance, Substitution and Elimination Reactions.
Now that you have got the list of some of the best subject wise JEE advanced books,start collecting them all and cover your topics easily.Read them along with your coaching at best coaching institutes like Aakash Institute, and you will certainly get good results!