The first day of class at college can be an exciting and curious experience. You find out what kind of textbooks are required for each of your classes and hop down to the student bookstore to pick them up. Starting your degree in management can be intimidating at first, especially when looking for the correct books! So many intriguing possibilities and opportunities. You find out what kind of textbooks are required for each of your classes and hop down to the student bookstore to pick them up. You find each textbook in its section, grab the stack and head up to the cash register.
That’s when they hit you with the massive bill, possibly well over $1,000. When they pick you up off the floor after fainting (or your parents after they get the bill), you start to wonder if there was a way to get all these textbooks in a cheaper way that doesn’t affect your learning experience.
That’s when you learn how to rent online textbooks and save yourself a bundle.
The great news is that almost every major textbook required by university and college professors is available online. Rather than lug around massive books that cost you hundreds (and you’ll sell back for pennies on the dollar), simply rent online textbooks and get all the same information for a fraction of the price.
Just some of the reasons that students should consider renting online textbooks instead of buying printed versions are:
- Savings – You’ll save a ton of money (or your parent’s money). In fact, you can save an average of 60% off the printed textbook price.
- Content – You are getting the exact same content you would find in the printed version that your instructors and professors asked you to buy.
- Access – You can get the information inside the textbook any time of the day and anytime you want.
- Convenience – If you need to integrate content from the textbooks, you can copy and paste anything you want. If you need printed copies for a class, you can easily print out the pages you need. And if you can’t find what you’re looking for, do a search for keywords and get the information you need.
- Format Choice – Whether you need to read on your computer, smart phone, Kindle or another machine, you’ll be able to.
- Matches Print – If your professor tells you to consult page 345, the online textbook keeps the same page numbers and placement. No pulling out your hair trying to match up the content between the two versions.
Think about all the money you’ve spent on textbooks. Think about how you never get most of that money back when you resell the textbooks. Now think of how much money you could save if you rent online textbooks instead. And think about all of the great things you can spend that money on instead, like food, a night out on the town or some late night pizza to eat while you study.
Next time you need books, rent online textbooks.